WISE PaaS/RMM 3.2 Server & Agent setup
WISE-PaaS/RMM is part of Advantech WISE-PaaS cloud solution and focuses on remote device management and monitoring.
WISE-PaaS/RMM serves as an IoT device management platform which manages connected devices remotely, providing centralized management features, including HW/SW status monitoring, remote control, system backup/recovery, etc. Moreover, it supports server redundancy and hierarchical server management, in order to increase service reliability and availability.
WISE-PaaS/RMM utilizes standard IoT protocol, like MQTT from IBM, to communicate with IPC, IoT gateway and sensors, provides WISE Agent framework which accomplishes data acquisition from devices, and offers RESTful API web service which allows user to integrate RMM functions with other application or do further customization.
- Console-Server-Agent structure, which the server can be built in public or private cloud
- Centralized remote IPC, IoT device HW & SW status monitoring and management
- Remote KVM, and support Intel iAMT (i5 and i7)
- Remote Power on/off and scheduling
- Hardware, software and gateway threshold rule and notification
- Whitelist system protection (powered by Intel Security)
- Remote system backup and one-click recovery (powered by Acronis)
- Web-based management console
- Support device map (Google, Baidu, floor map…)
- Data acquisition and data storage
- Historical data statistics and query
- IoT data visualization and 10+ dashboard widgets supported
- Support hierarchical server management
- Support redundant servers to ensure high availability and service continuity
- Support up to 1000 Device (IPC, IoT Gateway) connections
- RESTful API web service for further development and integration with other systems
- WISE Agent framework support with customized device handler for device connectivity